Tuesday, July 13, 2010

melting pot last night

Last night I went to Melting Pot with my most favorite person, my boyfriend, since it was restaurant week and it was a great deal. I knew I'd be majorly cheating with the cheese course but I knew it'd be worth it to have an awesome night. We did have a great time...and then the cheese hangover!

After we left, I felt pretty crappy - tired and sluggish. After a while I felt better, and was ok for the rest of the night...but then this morning...UGH! I tried to wake up but felt to crappy to care. I didn't get up until the afternoon and still felt bad. I was fatigued, my head hurt, and I felt pretty achy. The ache was focused on my lower head and neck area.

After eating some dairy-free lunch and sitting around the house a bit, I feel better. Hopefully it gets out of my system in a day, and I won't feel it anymore. I have to say, this last 24 hours was a pretty direct cause-and-effect!

Interestingly enough, a couple weeks ago I had soft-serve ice cream and was fine. The more I explore this the more I think that cheese is the main culprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment