Wednesday, October 13, 2010

dear diary, I suck


I've been eating lots of milk chocolate and strawberry whoppers (malted MILK...didn't know that until today). So I've had a headache all day...ugh.

In good news I found that using two types of sheep cheese - one was manchego, like the closest sheep cheese could get to a mainstream cow milk cheese, and the other was an aged cheese similar to parmesan - I can make a version of scalloped potatoes that is rather good, so there is hope for thanksgiving. The cheese is just way more expensive (of course). Now I just have to make sure that this cheese is actually safe, and not what caused the headache, since I ate it the same days I was eating the chocolate and whoppers.

In bad news, my headache makes me not want to study for my midterm tomorrow!! UGH!

Here's hoping some chicken soup can help...

No comments:

Post a Comment