Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Here comes the event the dairy-free girl has been dreading all year!!!

My mom and I had a talk about what we would do. I told her the foods I wanted, and we talked about how to make them dairy-free. Mainly we have to make sure people use fake butter and almond milk instead of regular stuff. I am hopeful that this will be good!

I have been doing better at learning what I can and can't eat. Ranch is ok, because I don't eat a lot. Cheese is a huge NO regardless. Milk chocolate is ok in small amounts, as are cookies or donuts. Wonka has come out with some amazing amazing new candies recently....two of my favs (only one dairy-free, but I can't resist the other)
Fruit Marvels (I've only had the white grape, and it is amazing)

Scrumdiddlyumptious bar....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!

That is all for now...I need to either get work done or go to sleep!! Grad school is wearing me out big time...

No comments:

Post a Comment