Sunday, February 21, 2010

stomach??

My stomach has been more upset since I mostly gave up on the dairy. I didn't feel bad after the ravioli today, but after my chicken tenders at CIP after work I'm not feeling so great. Course, I hadn't eaten in like 11 hours.

I think part of the problem is that I'm eating more meat. I didn't eat meat but maybe 2, 3 times a week before and I've eaten it every day (and more of it) since I tried to do this. I remember when I was coming back to meat after being a vegetarian for a year, I would get incredibly sick after eating meat. Sounds like I should just go vegan doesn't it? God that would be so difficult.

I just want to stop feeling like crap. I was loopy and stupid today. Ever since I passed out, it's like I've only been about 70% here, mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment