Tuesday, February 23, 2010

this is hard

this just in: this shit is hard.

I've cheated on it like every day. While I have successfully avoided cheese, I have still had sauces with dairy in them. I haven't felt 100% since I started this insanity last Thursday...I feel like it's been a really really long and arduous 5 days.

On top of all this stuff, I have to get my Curry application in in a week, which is also super stressful. And a whole bunch of other things are stressing me out right now.

positives: talked to a friend tonight who I don't get to talk to enough, and although I'm awake at this ungodly hour due to a sleep schedule screw-up, there was a fun tv show on animal planet about little people who rescue pit bulls.

I need a vacation....a vacation with no computers, no school, no jobs, and a bunch of cheese....

No comments:

Post a Comment