Tuesday, March 9, 2010

cooking

tonight I made the old-school Japanese curry we've been making since high school. Look back to the post with the list of foods where I mentioned it before - it's onion, potatoes, carrots, curry, and rice.

I should have enough to eat for a week or more! Basically the reason why I cooked it was because I wanted something easy to eat at the massage school for lunch. It's completely dairy free, delicious, filling, and nutritious!

In other news I'm becoming obsessed with the Chocolate Newman-O's; I've eaten some at some point probably every day.

1 comment:

  1. looks deish!
    you're inspiring me to cook ahead more, and also to cut back on the cheeese.
    did you know that oreos are vegan? awesome, right? i chow down on those things whenever i buy them- like average of 4-5 a day.

    ReplyDelete