Sunday, March 7, 2010

getting freaked

Now that the food that my mom brought me from her personal chef is running out, I'm getting kind of freaked out about what I'm going to eat. I had some of her vegetable chili from dinner, and then an apple with peanut butter.

I also am going to be working full-time during the week now, so I'll need to figure out some things to pack for lunch and really just be thinking ahead of time. Planning!!

I'm figuring that when I go out tomorrow to eat with my friend Crystal, I'm going to have to cheat because I don't think I'll be able to find things that are dairy-free in a restaurant.

It's frustrating, because when I don't have things I can eat I simply want to give up on trying to eat anything at all, and when I do that I end up literally starving my body of energy and I'll feel bad and faint. I want to avoid that of course, I know I need to keep eating on a regular basis, and not having food that I can eat readily available challenges me in doing that.

Maybe sometime next week I'll make a big batch of my curry and rice, because I can eat on that for like a week.

For now I need to go to bed soon since church is in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment