Friday, March 12, 2010

temptations!!

today at work we had a bunch of pizza for the students who were graduating, and it was like torture on ice to have to sit there and smell my FAVORITE pizza (Papa John's) for like seriously the entire day and not eat any. To top it off, someone brought in homemade chocolate chip cookies, which do have some dairy in them, and those I couldn't resist - yes, I cheated and ate two. But they were small and I didn't get sick luckily.

I really need to go to sleep because I have to be at work super early!! But it's hard to go to sleep early for me! I felt really busy today at work, and I will tomorrow too, now that I'm going to be full-time I have a lot more stuff to do!

Also looking forward to starting bartending this weekend!

Here's hoping I won't dairy cheat over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment