Monday, March 29, 2010

long week!

I've been offline a while - I worked 70 hours this week (Sunday-Saturday). It was insane to say the least. I existed on this stew that I made last Sunday....

Sunday Stew
2 cans tomato soup
1 can Bush's beanscarrots chopped into small pieces
1/4 vidalia onion, chopped into small pieces
2 cups (uncooked) rice

cook the rice, and the onions and carrots, then combine all ingredients. Delicious and filling. I made way too much and ate it all week.


I also realized today that I have not been fainting like I used to since I've gone off dairy. I don't know if the two things are related, but it's good either way.

I've been eating pretty good. I eat an apple a day (on the weekdays).

I think this healthy thing really works well. Despite working myself to the bone, I've stayed physically well and not feeling terribly bad.

I need to sleep soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment